needs, uhm needed a new summer coat and seeing as I have quite a pile of fabric lying around the house I convinced myself to make one. After making tons of dresses and skirts for my little girl I was pretty convinced I could ‘do’ a coat too.
So after a little research I picked Farbenmix’s Jade pattern for this. Picking out the fabrics took a little while longer, because… You know… Too many options. Anyway, after I picked both the outer shell and the lining I went to work. Half through the project I decided to make two coats, because the lining turned out to be way too gorgeous to just be lining.
Tonight was spent battling putting in the zipper – Yes, there is a first time for everything! – and in the end it didn’t turn out too bad. Hopefully the next one will be better…
Check this out!